“I want a kitchen that looks great and is affordable”
When you start thinking about remodeling, you have a lot of decisions to make. Perhaps one of your biggest fears is making expensive mistakes, or not knowing where to start. That’s why it’s really important to work with a contractor who can help you with everything.
Beginning your Kitchen Remodel
Choosing A Design Professional
Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success.
- Your designer should be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge in kitchen design as well as mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- They should adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- They should be a member of a leading kitchen and bath industry professional organization, like NKBA, National Kitchen & Bath Association.
- Understands that the process starts with your wants and needs.
The Design Process
- Initial Meeting: Meeting first in our showroom really helps us get an idea of the materials you’re interested in using. Your input through magazine or internet photos of kitchens you like helps us to understand how to design with your style and wish list in mind.
- Home Visit: We will schedule a visit to your home to give you a ballpark figure of what your kitchen will most likely cost.
- Design Phase: Our design fee includes elevation plans, full color renderings, and construction details. When you approve the design, we apply the design fee to the job costs.
- Acquire Materials: We order all materials and receive them before we start your work. Our goal is to start and finish your project as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Construction Phase: We work on your project until completion. We don’t believe in starting too many jobs at one time. Our goal is to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with what we do for you.
Call today for a free in-home consultation – 562.430.2969
Kitchen design and remodeling would not be complete without functional and aesthetically appealing cabinets. Custom made cabinets not only hold important things you’ll use but also contribute to the overall appearance of the area. With the services offered by Aegean Design Studio, you can be certain that your kitchen will be a fun place to be in and that food preparation and entertaining will be more exciting.
Cabinets designed to fit your specific storage needs and your lifestyle will make your remodeled kitchen continue to work for you for many years to come. Custom storage solutions will also increase the resale value of your home.
Today’s homeowners have so many great choices for countertops that picking out a kitchen counter is no easy task. Since this surface area ends up influencing your design colorscheme, it’s important to choose something that looks good to you, will hold up under the kitchen activity of your household and has a price tag that suits your budget.
The design professionals at Aegean Design Studio can help you find the best product for your kitchen remodel.
The hardware you select for your updated kitchen is like the jewelry of your new space! Choose beautiful finishes to add functional handles and knobs to your new cabinetry.
For a kitchen, among the first steps is to determine your appliances. There are many models to choose from and these models come in many sizes and functions. There is no standard size. Your cabinetry has to conform to the appliance space requirements.
Most appliances would be designed with cabinetry or surfaces on either side of and above them. Your appliance choices greatly affect your design. You will also need to select your materials, colors and textures. Your design style will help to determine some of this. The amount of your investment will also affect your design as even a small kitchen can be designed at least a hundred different ways; from basic to elaborate, using many detailed moldings and plant-ons.
Glass, tile, or metal back splashes can also add interest to an otherwise basic design.
All of this will affect price, so it’s best to determine this before we start your design. We can help you with all of your decisions through the design process, following guidelines with design style and flair, all the while remaining within your individual budget constraints.